Royal Black
It's me, dude.
I'm Annisa Vania, 14 y.o. Just supporting Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, and Demi Lovato. I love fashion and photograph. I'm not a fashion designer, but someday I will. You can contact me on my twitter : @NeverSayTaylor. I dedicated my Twitter for Justin, Taylor, and Demi. And this blog, I dedicated to fashion, and you. Yes, You. SWAG



Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: Taylor Alison Swift
I don't know this make sense but, this is the part of me.
Sunday, September 9, 2012 | 9:05 AM | 0 comments
Yes people, this is the part of my life. Drawing. Painting. Or whatever it is.
Well, I really like fashion and I use to design some of them. It starts since I'm in four years old. I think it is very fun. I use to drew a fairy, very big fary with a big beautiful wings, a magic wand in her hand, and she wears a beautiful bright dress with well, a trousers. I didn't really know what I was imagine. The last word--trousers-this is ridiculous and I realize it is not suit with a fairy. Way too embarassing. And I drew the same thing everyday with sometimes I drew some chicken under the fairy, because my father have so many chicken at my age 4, and I think it is funny to add them in my picture. So there are fairy and chickens in my picture. always.
I still have the pictures, but I don't know where. So I can't show you all.

I like drawing so many pretty dresses,etc. I have more than 3 books full of my design when I was in elementary school. I always told my mother and my friends everytime I done with my new design. I think they like it. Because my friends always ask me to drew some picture for them. I did it with all my heart because I love it! They never pay me and the don't have to. To see how they are happy with all I did it worth it all. :)

Now I would like to show you my work. It is not the newest one, I drew those when I'm in grade 7.

The first one, I call it 'PassionCult'. That is a "Kaus Pelangi" with burst in colour, contains black,red,and green that is strong and describe a strong passion and  smolder spirit of teenager. And for the skirt, I use 'Batik' with flowry print that I think it is ethnic and I hope we can make Batik as something cool to wear. And the last,is the long vest. It is denim. So the conclusion of this outfit is describe the spirit of teenager with cool style but still love our culture.



The second is a dress with flowery print, I named it 'Florian'. This overall dress suit for you who want to look sweet,feminine,cute, yet natural.



With brocade variation, the skirt looks more beautiful with half-cover made from brocade for variation.



Labels:



Old things | New things