Royal Black
It's me, dude.
I'm Annisa Vania, 14 y.o. Just supporting Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, and Demi Lovato. I love fashion and photograph. I'm not a fashion designer, but someday I will. You can contact me on my twitter : @NeverSayTaylor. I dedicated my Twitter for Justin, Taylor, and Demi. And this blog, I dedicated to fashion, and you. Yes, You. SWAG



Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: Taylor Alison Swift
I Ruin My Day
Tuesday, August 14, 2012 | 9:25 PM | 0 comments
It was July 31th when I get mad with the whole world. I woke up with no smile in my face. In the morning. 5am. It was actually a small problem : lazy. No I think it's not a small problem again. Don't you guys ever think that 'Lazy' is a small problem.

I woke up and yelled at my mom,"I don't wanna wake up. I will stay in my bed like forever!" then I thought of my words I said. God, let me apologize... How if I can't open my eyes again in the morning? How if what I said become TRUE? I was kinda afraid so I stood and went to the bathroom.

I was thinking it was a cruel world! Why should I go to school? Why can't I just stay at home? I need holiday but I was thinking twice. How if I can't school like forever? I should be very very thankful to You, God you still let me go to school like everyday, I can get so many knowledge and it's not impossible to me to get a better future. So I took a bath but I was still grumbling on about how I can't wake up late! I pissed off.

OMG yes people I have a great idea. I decided to go to school but I didn't wanna smile, no. Because I wanna show all of you, show the whole world that my head was rainy and I have a bad mood and I don't want to go to school and even study and everything! Ladies and gentlemen, I was deal with it.

So I went to school and my heart still frowning.

In the class, I said no words, I made no jokes, and I gave no smile. My friends were wondering, what's wrong with me especially my bestfriend. But I said nothing and after all, all I did is sit and doing the assignments.

I can't stand it again until it was 9.30am. I was unhappy and realize that all I did is just useless. You know, a good day starts from good mood. So a good mood is a good start. But see what I did, I ruin my day with all the stupid things like bad mood and lazyness. I must stayed cool so I try my best not to smile until 12.30 pm. Shit.

After all I don't wanna ruin my day off again.
And I wrote this in the mathematics lesson when I got so much bored and regreting,

 






Old things | New things