Royal Black
It's me, dude.
I'm Annisa Vania, 14 y.o. Just supporting Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, and Demi Lovato. I love fashion and photograph. I'm not a fashion designer, but someday I will. You can contact me on my twitter : @NeverSayTaylor. I dedicated my Twitter for Justin, Taylor, and Demi. And this blog, I dedicated to fashion, and you. Yes, You. SWAG



Skin by Ayien
Cute favicon byBabydoll
Blog owner: Taylor Alison Swift
Taylor Swift : No Flash, Plenty of Cash
Thursday, July 19, 2012 | 2:40 AM | 0 comments
Nahaha hello buddy I miss you quite terribly. :*
Seperti biasa gue hiatus lama karena gak tau apa yang harus di posting, and now I might talking about the young role model, Taylor Swift.

 

As you know, Taylor Swift is 22-year-old country singer and she recently topped Forbes' annual Highest-Paid Celebrities Under 30 list after earning a reported $57 million between May 2011 and May 2012. Wow banget ya kan? Swift punya pendapatan lebih banyak dari Lady Gaga dan Katy Perry. Hebatnya nih ya, Taylor Swift mencetak kepopuleran plus duit yang buanyak banget, bukan karena dia bikin sensasi-sensasi gak jelas, tapi karena dia emang inspiring. :))

Seperti yang dikutip di zimbio.com, If Gaga is "the current queen of rebellion and outlaw behavior," then Swift is an ambassador of optimism, brightness, and other positive words you'll probably hear said during the opening ceremony of the 2012 Summer Olympics. Well, Taylor Swift emang menginspirasi orang banyak di seluruh dunia dengan lagunya yang kebanyakan bertema cinta atau love-life nya. Banyak yang bilang, kalo "Taylor Swift sings what the girls want to say" and it's completely true for me :D Taylor juga nulis lagu sendiri di album Speak Now nya. And what we like the most is, Taylor Swift nggak nulis lagu tentang sex, drugs, atau umpatan. Tapi tentang kehidupan pahit manisnya cinta. *Ceileeeh xD

Elayne Rapping, seorang profesor Emerita media studi di University of Buffalo bilang,"Swift adalah penyanyi country / pop dan daya tariknya mungkin lebih besar untuk pemirsa dewasa daripada yang Gaga atau Perry. So she is hitting a broader demographic"

 

With millions in the bank dan 6 kemenangan Grammy Awards, Taylor is the luckiest girl ever. :')




After all, this star doesn't have a need for flash. She just likes strumming her guitar, singing her heart out, and making cash. <3333


Old things | New things